Saturday, July 26, 2008

Update

Well, I started my new job as a consulting forester for ACRT this week. So far, so good. I get a truck, a four wheeler, a gas card, and I get to hang out in the woods a lot. And get this....they pay me. Pretty sweet deal. Also, I got accepted to Reformed Theological Seminary's virtual Master of Arts in Theology program. Hopefully, I'll start this fall. I've been following the Lambeth Conference as closely as I can in my spare time, as well as hanging out with my family. I've started running again, and it has been fun. And yes, the rumor is true, I have a new tat. It is a fire-breathing dove. I'll post a pic soon.

4 comments:

shauna said...

awesome! congrats! trees are much better than oil. :) we miss you cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photog album. Mom and Jeff brought them up to me at work at the hospital tonight. HYSTERICAL with Jacquo- and some of my favorites of the grandparents. I miss all of you too and wish you were all here to tour Ida-ma-ho with us.

Love.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

R.I.P. Souljourning.

We need a miracle. Everyone clap! We BELIEVE.