Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Souljourning Message Board

This blog has been a great for me in that it allows me to express things that I am learning and struggling with, but for all of that it has been missing one thing...discusion.

In order to facilitate discusion about the things that this blog is devoted to, and to keep this from becoming nothing more than "The Jason Show," I have created and am now launching the Souljourning Message Board.

The topics on the board are world issues, theology, and culture. I hope to see many of you there, and I am looking forward to what we can learn from and teach one another. Please don't be shy, and post away.

Here is the link:http://s11.invisionfree.com/Souljourning/, but the board can also be accessed through the link under "The Hookah Circle."

3 comments:

mg said...

I'll tell you what else this blog has been missing: Proper grammar and spelling. Think of the children Jason!

J. Ballard said...

...and I suppose you could do better.

mg said...

Well we English majors are good for something besides tea parties and snooty laughter.