Monday, September 01, 2008

Out My Window This Morning

I woke this morning to discover that Ol' Gus had snuck up on me a bit. Here is the scene from my room at about 9:00 a.m (don't ask me who in their right mind is out driving).

According to the weather man, the worst is yet to come. Don't worry though, I think I'm pretty safe here at the QI. I've never been this close to a sinificant hurricane, and I must admit that it is an awesome and terrifying thing to behold.

God is our refuge and strength,

a very present help in trouble.

Therefore we will not fear

though the earth gives way,

though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,

though its waters roar and foam,

though the mountains tremble at its swelling.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Praying for you and Jenny. Love you guys dearly. God is our strength and ever present help in trouble. Praying that his shelter covers you.

Love,
Matt and Lauren

Unknown said...

SINificant hurricane- no pun intended?