Sunday, September 09, 2007

Flesh of my Flesh

As of September 2, 2007, I am now a married man. At long last, I entered into blessed union with the beautiful Jenny Uhre (now Jenny Ballard!) and we began our pilgrimage together. It is the highest honor of my life to be married to such a beautiful, charming, talented, compassionate, and godly woman. I do not know of a man more fortunate than myself at this moment.

On September 24 Jenny and I will leave for our honeymoon and vision trip from Las Angeles. The first two stops (Rome and Switzerland) are for a more traditional honeymoon, and the last two stops (Nepal and Indonesia) are to pray and think through the possibility of doing mission work in one or both of those countries in the future. We will be using this blog to post pictures, updates, and thoughts about our travels and sojournings. That's right, I said we. As of this moment this blog is no longer mine alone, but also belongs to Jenny. You should get pretty excited about seeing some posts from my foxy little lady in the near future. Also, please offer up prayers for us as we travel and and make decisions about our future.


Peace and Love,
Jason

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will remain your humble spell-checker: LOs Angeles, not Las.

And you cut me out of the picture jerk. Typical.

Adventure on my loves.

Friar Smith said...

Put some shoes on, Hippie! We had a blast at your wedding. When you get settled in Nepal, give me your address and I'll send you a selection from my cellar. A red cream ale will be ready in late October.

Friar Smith