Friday, January 18, 2008

Back in Boulder

Well, Jenny and I are back in Boulder. While we wait for our apartment application to go through we are staying with our dear friends Brady and Julie. Brady was kind enough to provide me with his newest home brew as soon as I walked through the door, a well hoped Imperial India Pale Ale. It is nice to be back in a place with seasons, although I miss the fam in Texas.

Our next twelve months will be mostly devoted to our church plant and getting ready for Nepal. In addition, I will also be working for the Homeless Shelter here in town and beginning, at long last, seminary through Reformed Theological's distance learning program. Jenny is hunting for a part time job as well, and is hoping to get her Yoga Therapy certification. We've already found a Nepali language helper, and are super jazzed to get our feet really wet with our church internship.

Marriage is a blast so far, and no real seismic activity to speak of. My wife is just as delightful in our home as she is out in public. Continue to keep us, our marriage, and our work in your prayers.

Peace,
The Ballards

No comments: