Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Royal Allegiance

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Our dear friends Matt and Lauren Larsen have finally started a blog, and it is about time. If you ever read blogs at all (which I'm assuming you do since you are reading this) then you should bookmark this one without delay: A Royal Allegiance.

Two main reasons that I think this blog will be worth your time:

1. Insight. Matt is currently pursing his ThM and is concurrently a full time college pastor. He is wise beyond his years and has an incredible gift for bringing the theological and abstract together with the practical and concrete. He is a student not only of Jesus and the Scriptures, but of culture as well. I did another post about him a while back. See it here.

2. Beauty and Art. Lauren is perhaps the most gifted young photographer that I have ever seen. My grandfather was a professional photographer for years, so I say that as more than a casual observer. I expect we will see some of her art and eye for beauty on this blog as well. Check out her photog website at www.laurenlarsen.com.

So, what are you waiting for? Click on this now: www.aroyalallegiance.blogspot.com

Their tagline:

"Musings of life under the reign of King Jesus, particularly culture, theology, photography, our baby, politics, mission, and community."

No comments: